I have a burning passion for gaming and programming. I think both things can be boiled down to problem-solving. Give me a task and say it is impossible and I will be the happiest man alive.
I do my best to make well-informed decisions based on as much data as I can get my hands on, but if this is not possible, I am not afraid to try something new and learn from the experience.
I think the process is just as important as the final result. It is from the process we learn and can reflect.
I can work independently and take on responsibility for both myself and others. I’m very dedicated when working and always do my best.
Like most programmers, I enjoy working alone with my own music on, but I also have great people skills and I am easy and fun to be around.
I have nothing against getting criticized or corrected if I make a mistake and when asked I have no problem being honest and handing out constructive criticism.
Zero Rare (Self-employed)
- Android Games
- Teaching Game Prototyping, Shanghai Northern Lights – July 2019
- Open Data Research Assistant, Dania Academy – May 2019
- Unity Workshop, Game College Grenaa – November 2018
- Game Design Teaching Assistant, Shanghai Tech University – July 2018
- App Prototype, Præsten og Psykologen – March 2017
- Food Inventory Management, Relief Organization, FBTF – August 2016
- Automated Existing Reward System, Adam and Beata – August 2016
- Webshop Consultant, Aalborg IT – July 2016
- Booking System, Garden of Eden – May 2016
- Internal File Sharing, Viborg International Pentecostal Church – April 2016
- One game nominated for “This year’s Dania Games Production 2017”
- Two games nominated for “This year’s Dania Games Production 2018”
- Developed branded game prototype for Louis Nielsen.
- Lead programmer on “VR Bully” in Masterclass
- Project nominated for a “VIA Innovation prize 2018” award
- Letter of recommendation
- You can see a full list of games made while studying on www.levimoore.dk
Great General IT Knowledge
- Danish, Native
- English, Fluent
- Unity 3D
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Code
- Adobe Photoshop
- G Suite
- Sublime Text
- GameMaker Studio
- Android Studio
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Google API
General Areas of Competence
- Game Development
- Web Development
- Software Development
- Agile Project Management
- Customer Support/Interaction
- Audio Editing
- Video Editing