I have a burning passion for gaming and programming. I think both things can be boiled down to problem-solving. Give me a task and say it is impossible and I will be the happiest man alive.
I do my best to make well-informed decisions based on as much data as I can get my hands on, but if this is not possible, I am not afraid to try something new and learn from the experience.
I think the process is just as important as the final result. It is from the process we learn and can reflect.
I can work independently and take on responsibility for both myself and others. I’m very dedicated when working and always do my best.
Like most programmers, I enjoy working alone with my own music on, but I also have great people skills and I am easy and fun to be around.
I have nothing against getting criticized or corrected if I make a mistake and when asked I have no problem being honest and handing out constructive criticism.
Zero Rare (Self-employed)
- Android Games
- Teaching Game Prototyping, Shanghai Northern Lights – July 2019
- Open Data Research Assistant, Dania Academy – May 2019
- Unity Workshop, Game College Grenaa – November 2018
- Game Design Teaching Assistant, Shanghai Tech University – July 2018
- App Prototype, Præsten og Psykologen – March 2017
- Food Inventory Management, Relief Organization, FBTF – August 2016
- Automated Existing Reward System, Adam and Beata – August 2016
- Webshop Consultant, Aalborg IT – July 2016
- Booking System, Garden of Eden – May 2016
- Internal File Sharing, Viborg International Pentecostal Church – April 2016
Great General IT Knowledge
- Danish, Native
- English, Fluent
- Unity 3D
- Visual Studio
- Visual Studio Code
- Adobe Photoshop
- G Suite
- Sublime Text
- GameMaker Studio
- Android Studio
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Google API
General Areas of Competence
- Game Development
- Web Development
- Software Development
- Agile Project Management
- Customer Support/Interaction
- Audio Editing
- Video Editing
- One game nominated for “This year’s Dania Games Production 2017”
- Two games nominated for “This year’s Dania Games Production 2018”
- Lead programmer on “VR Bully” in Masterclass
- Project nominated for a “VIA Innovation prize 2018” award
- Letter of recommendation
- You can see a full list of games made while studying on www.levimoore.dk
I am not the biggest fan of sports and exercise, but I do realize the benefits it brings to both the body and mind so I run two-three times a week and try to bicycle around as much as I can to keep healthy.
A thing some may see as a negative is my dyslexia, I however consider it one of my assets. My dyslexia forced me to become good at solving problems and taught me that if you work hard, you can achieve so much more than you thought was possible.